Graham Cracker Flips
|Graham crackers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely rolled (Honey Maid About 7 Crackers)|
|Pancake mix||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Teaspoon (To Grease Pan)|
|Honey/Maple syrup||1 Tablespoon (For Serving)|
1. To make the batter, in large bowl combine cracker crumbs and pancake mix
2. Mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
3. Add the milk, egg and oil and beat a smooth batter is formed.
4. Heat a griddle or large, flat frying pan and lightly grease with oil or butter.
5. Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup or spoon to pour the batter, in batches, on hot griddle, leaving 2 inches between each
6. Flatten each with the back of the spoon to a 5-inch pancake.
7. Fry pancakes for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown and crispy.
8. Stack onto a plate
9. Repeat with remaining batter.
10. Serve the pancakes hot with honey or syrup if you like.
Calories 417 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.7%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 117.4 mg39.1%
Sodium 585.1 mg24.4%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.3%
Sugars 19.9 g
Protein 10 g19.6%
Vitamin A 4.3% Vitamin C 0.06%
Calcium 17.2% Iron 12.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet