Microwaved Graham Cracker Crust
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), finley crushed|
1. In a 9-inch pie plate, place butter.
2. In the microwave, cook for 45 to 60 seconds on High to melt butter.
3. Add the graham cracker crumbs and sugar and toss together.
4. With a spatula, press the mixture firmly against the bottom and sides of the pie plate.
5. In the microwave, cook for 2 ½ minutes at Power 7 or Medium-High.
6. Cool for 10 minutes.
7. Use as a base for pies and other baked dishes.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 787 Calories from Fat 563
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 64 g98%
Saturated Fat 38.5 g192.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 161.3 mg53.8%
Sodium 189 mg7.9%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.3%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 37.6 g
Protein 3 g5.1%
Vitamin A 37.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 1.8% Iron 0.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet