Ham and Cracker Round
|Ground cooked ham||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Onion||1 Medium, peeled|
|Unsalted soda crackers||15|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Marjoram leaf||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Pancake syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard glazed peaches||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Process ham, onion, and crackers in a food chopper, using coarse blade.
3) Take a medium-size bowl and combine egg, water, marjoram, and pepper in it.
4) In a greased shallow baking pan, place the mixture figuring it into a round loaf and then mark in crisscross on top with a knife.
5) Mix pancake syrup and prepared mustard.
6) Bake for 30 minutes in preheated oven and baste with pancake syrup mixture.
7) Again bake for 30 minutes until the round is richly browned.
8) Slice into wedges and serve with Glazed Peaches.
Calories 533 Calories from Fat 138
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.6%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g23.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 142.9 mg47.6%
Sodium 578.4 mg24.1%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14%
Sugars 6.8 g
Protein 43 g86.7%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 12.7%
Calcium 5% Iron 14.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet