Got the craving for some Cheese Crackers but don't want or need that guilt? No worries...I have just the thing!
These Cheese Crackers are super easy, require only 1 ingredients and will satisfy that craving!
50 Gram (4 slices)
1. Cut off a sheet of Parchment Paper and roll the edges in to avoid any cheese oozing into your microwave.
2. Next you're going to want to make 4 slices into your Cheese in one direction and then 4 slices in the other direction. Basically you want 16 squares of Cheese.
3. Now place your Cheese squares on your Parchment Paper making sure to leave a good amount of space between each square.
4. Pop into your microwave for about 1 minutes and 5 seconds. Keep a close eye. You want them brown and puff a little bit but you don't want them to burn. They will sizzle but that's okay...let it work it's magic.
5. Pull from the microwave and the Cheese Crackers should pull away from the Parchment Paper easily. Now enjoy your delicious, low calorie and low fat treats!