1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease cookie tray with olive oil or line with parchment paper.
3. Add I cup of whole wheat flour, 1 cup of white flour, 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon sesame seeds and 3 tablespoons of olive oil and stir with a fork.
4. Add ½ cup of water to the mix and knead.
5. Let the kneaded mix sit for 15 minutes.
6. After 15 minutes, roll out the dough into a thin sheet.
7. Place the rolled out sheet into the greased cookie tray and place in oven for 4 minutes.
8. After 4 minutes, flip the rolled dough to the other side and put back in the oven for 4 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and cut into desired shape.
10. Serve as a snack with tea, coffee or milk.