Graham Cracker Crust
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Granulated white sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. In 9-inch pie plate add butter.
2. Microwave at Power Hi for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Against sides and bottom of pie plate press the mixture firmly.
5. Microwave at Power Hi for 1 1/2 minutes or until set, rotating pie plate once after 1 minute.
6. Let it cool completely before filling.
7. Use as required.