Whole Wheat Crackers
|Whole wheat flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cold water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 325º F before baking.
2) Take a measuring cup; put lecithin in it and fill with oil to 1/3 cup mark, mixing well with a fork.
3) Mix in oil and lecithin mixture to flour and salt with fork.
4) Pour in cold water to make a dough.
5) On a lightly floured board, roll out the dough and cut with round cookie cutter.
6) Perforate this with a fork and place on an oiled cookie sheet.
7) Bake for about 15 minutes in the preheated oven until crisp and light brown.
8) Separate into pieces and serve.
Calories 343 Calories from Fat 186
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.7%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g14.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 387.3 mg16.1%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.8%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 7 g13.4%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 1.7% Iron 10.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet