Whole Wheat Crackers
|Whole wheat flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cold water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 325º F before baking.
2) Take a measuring cup; put lecithin in it and fill with oil to 1/3 cup mark, mixing well with a fork.
3) Mix in oil and lecithin mixture to flour and salt with fork.
4) Pour in cold water to make a dough.
5) On a lightly floured board, roll out the dough and cut with round cookie cutter.
6) Perforate this with a fork and place on an oiled cookie sheet.
7) Bake for about 15 minutes in the preheated oven until crisp and light brown.
8) Separate into pieces and serve.