In four minutes, you can make crispy, addicting crackers using fresh pasta.
Coarse sea salt
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1) Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
2) Brush two baking sheets with a little vegetable oil.
3) Arrange pasta on sheets in single layer (trim, if needed, with scissors to fit pan).
4) Lightly brush tops with more vegetable oil.
5) Sprinkle with salt. Bake 4 - 5 minutes.
6) If you want to embellish them with dried herbs and/or grated cheese, pull from oven after 3 minutes, add ingredients and return to oven for another minute or two.
7) Store in sealed plastic bags at room temperature for up to a week and serve as snacks with wine or your favorite choice of beverages and enjoy!
Using simple lasagna sheets Robin creates the perfect crackers that can accompany any dip or replace your breads in a meal. Very simple to make, using a handful of ingredients and ready in no time, these are definitely a must try.