These are really good, sorry for the thrown together video.
1 (For 2 Crakers, Regular Variety)
1. Take a regular cheese slice and quarter them. Pile them up and cut into quarters again.
2. Place them on a parchment paper and microwave for 45-50 seconds.
3. When they are out of the oven, cut them apart if they have joined by melting.
4. Let them cool and become crisp.
5. Store them in bottles and enjoy.
Want a super easy, super quick and super delicious healthy snack? In this Lowcarbcafe video, Chef Kelly has low carb cheese crackers recipe that has only one ingredient and that is cheese. Again you can choose your favorite cheese or any real cheese that is available in your pantry. Microwave it for 1 minute and you will be done with it.