Lynn demonstrates how to make Cranberry Crabmeat Appetizers. These are perfect to serve before dinner or take to a Holiday party. These are quick to prepare and require only a few ingredients.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), softened
2 Tablespoon, sliced
1. Preheat the oven at 375° F.
2. In a small bowl place the cranberry sauce and beat with a fork until smooth.
3. Combine cream cheese, crab meat and green onion in a mixing bowl.
4. Fill each shell with 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture. Top with ½ teaspoon cranberry sauce.
5. Bake for 10 minutes in the oven at 350 degrees F.
6. Serve Cranberry Crabmeat Appetizers with soft or hard drink.