1. Finely chop onions, celery and bell pepper in a food processor.
2. Heat a pan and add 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and add 2 tablespoons of butter in it.
3. Saute the chopped celery, onions and bell pepper and 2 tablespoons of butter in it again.
4. In a bowl, mix together sour cream, eggs,mustard paste, worchestershire sauce, creole seasoning, salt and tobasco sauce. Whisk everything to mix.
5. Drop the chopped scallions in it.
6. Crush the saltine crackers in a food processor and add about a cup of it in the egg mixture. Set aside the rest of it.
7. Add in the cooked vegetables in the egg mixture along with the shelled crab meat. Mix everything together.Refrigerate it for sometime.
8. Take about 2 tablespoons of this mixture between the palm of your hands and shape it into a patty.
9. Coat with the crushed saltine crackers.
10.Heat a pan with 3 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of butter.
11.Shallow fry the cakes for about 4 minutes on each side.
12.In a large bowl, take the torn lettuce.
13.In a smaller bowl, add the mayonnaise,lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, anchovy paste and the pepper. Mix it in.
14.Pour on the lettuce and mix in to coat every leaf.
15. Plate the crab cakes alongside the Caesar salad and serve warm.