1) Dredge the crabs in Drake's Crispy Fry Mix. Let them sit for a few minutes.
2) Place a pan over medium high heat and add the canola oil.
3) Once the oil is hot enough, add the crab and cook for 4-5 minutes, till the meat is cooked.
4) Take the crab out of the pan and set it aside.
5) To make the pan sauce, add the butter, capers and tomatoes to the pan used for cooking the crab. Mix lightly.
6) Add the lemon zest and juice and cook for a few minutes, till the ingredients are done.
7) Serve the crabs while they are still hot and crisp.