1. In a bowl, mix together bread crumbs and sesame seeds.
2. In another bowl, take plain flour, season wit salt and pepper.
3. In a bowl, mix together all ingredients of the cake mixture. Make 16 equal sized balls. Chill for about 20 minutes.
4. Roll each ball first in flour, then in egg and finally in bread crumbs.
5. In a skillet, heat oil, place about 5 to 6 meat balls, gently press each ball with spatula to slightly flatten it. Fry for about 3 to 4 minute from each side.
6. Serve with salad and sweet chili sauce.
You can make the balls and refrigerate for a 1 to 2 days.
If you have sudden guests over and want to make something impressive but do not have time to prepare, this recipe of spicy and crispy crab cakes is what you should be pulling out. It is easy and does not need much preparation. These are a crowd please and an excellent dish to entertain with.
Once A Week Kitchen Crispy Crab Cakes Recipe Video