Baked Avocado And Crabmeat
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||8 Clove (40 gm) (small)|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Half and half||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh crabmeat||1 Pound, drained and flaked|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|White pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||2 Ounce, shredded (1/2 cup)|
1) Slice the avocados in half lengthwise. De seed, and peel it. Sprinkle lemon juice.
2) Now, put a galric clove and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in each avocado half and keep aside.
3) In a heavy saucepan, melt butter and add flour. Cook for a minute stirring constantly until smooth.
4) Add the half-and-half and on medium heat until sauce is thickened and bubbly. Stir constantly.
5) Now, add next 6 ingredients. And mix well.
6) Discard lemon juice and garlic from avocado and stuff it with crabmeat mixture.
7) Take a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan, and put the avocados in it.
8) Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Top it with cheese and bake for 5 more minutes.
9) Serve baked avocado and crabmeat as a side dish with main dish of your choice.