Crab And Egg Delight
|Butter/Margarine||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|All-purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Half-and-half||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry sherry||1 Tablespoon|
|Frozen crabmeat||6 Ounce, thawed, drained & flaked (1 Package)|
|English muffins||3 , split & toasted|
|Eggs||6 , poached|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
1) Take a heavy saucepan and melt butter.
2) Add flour and cook over low heat for about 1 minute or until mixture become smooth, stirring constantly.
3) Gradually stir in half-and-half along with chicken broth.
4) Cook mixture over medium heat until it turns bubbly and thick, stirring constantly.
5) Add 1 tablespoon crabmeat and sherry. Cook until mixture becomes thoroughly heated.
6) Take each muffin half and top with a poached egg. Spoon out the prepared crabmeat sauce over eggs.
7) Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and broil for about 1-2 minutes or until cheese melts.
8) Place Crab And Egg Delight on a platter and serve immediately.