Crab Stuffed Shrimp
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Medium, finely chopped|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Red pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cracker crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take the shrimp and peel them, leaving tails, devein and butterfly.
3) Take a pan and boil water in it. Add shrimp and cook for about 1 minute.
4) Drain and place in a shallow baking dish.
5) Take a heavy skillet and melt 1/4 cup butter in it. Add green pepper, celery and onion. Saute until vegetables turn tender. Set aside.
6) Add crabmeat, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper, mustard, egg, mayonnaise and cracker crumbs. Sprinkle with paprika.
7) Stuff shrimps with the prepared mixture. Drizzle 1/4 cup butter over shrimp and bake for about 20 minutes.
8) Thereafter, broil for about 6 minutes, basting repeatedly with butter.
9) Place in a large platter and serve immediately.