Shrimp And Crabmeat Supreme
|Frozen shrimp||1 Pound|
|Frozen crabmeat||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|White sauce mix||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Water||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Coarse bread crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Dash|
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Cook shrimp and drain the crabmeat.
3. Add sauce mix to water, bring to a boil and simmer for 1 minute
4. Add cayenne pepper, wine, butter, shrimp and crabmeat and pour into baking dish.
5. Sprinkle crumbs and paprika over the top.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
7. Serve the shrimp hot with the crumbs and paprika spread over it.