Crabmeat and Mushroom Omelet
|Shiitake mushrooms||6 , thinly sliced|
|Chopped white onions||2 Tablespoon|
|Lump crabmeat||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||3 Tablespoon|
1. In a nonstick skillet, melt butter.
2. Add mushrooms and onion and saute until light brown.
3. Further, stir in crabmeat and simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Then, add sherry and simmer for another minute.
5. Reserve half of the crab mixture and set aside.
6. In a bowl, beat eggs and cream together.
7. Then, pour this mixture over crab mixture prepared in the pan.
8. Cook until set.
9. Once the omelet is folded, place the remaining mixture on top of the omelet.