|Dungeness crabs||4 , cleaned|
|Olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Minced garlic||2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
1) Heat oven to the hottest possible temperature, 475° to 500°F.
2) In a roasting pan, place the crab in 1 layer.
3) In a small saucepan, heat the butter, olive oil and garlic until butter has melted.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Pour butter mixture over crab and roast in the oven 10 to 15 minutes until garlic turns a light brown.
6) Remove crab from the oven.
7) Sprinkle the crab with parsley and lemon juice and serve warm.