Crab Monte Carlo
|Shallots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced thin|
|Sherry wine||2 Ounce|
|Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F
2) In a non-stick pan, melt butter and sautÃ© shallots and mushrooms in butter until light browned.
3) Stir in the crabmeat, sherry and season to taste.
4) Cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
5) In a bowl, stir flour in half a cup of cream with a fork.
6) Mix the flour mixture to crabmeat mixture.
7) Simmer the crab mixture until thickened.
8) Place the crepes on the working table.
9) Spoon the crab sauce equally in the center of the crepe.
10) Roll each crepe and arrange in a shallow baking pan.
11) In a small saucepan, heat together cheese, parsley and the
remaining cream until cheese is melted.
12) Gently stream the cheese mixture over crepes.
13) Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
14) Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley if desired.