Red Pepper Stuffed With Crab
|Red sweet pepper||2 Large|
|Cooked rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1/4 Cup Uncooked)|
|Cubed mozzarella cheese||4 Ounce|
|Minced fennel leaves||2 Teaspoon|
|Olive in their oil||8|
|Lemon||1 , juiced and grated peel|
|Cooked crab meat||8 Ounce|
|Grated parmesan cheese/Pecorino cheese||1 Ounce|
1) Remove the top of the peppers, core and seeds.
2) Take a large pan and boil some salted water in it.
3) Put peppers in this water and cook for five minutes. Then, drain it.
4) Take a mixing bowl and add cooked rice into it. Mix mozzarella to it.
5) Now add fennel, olives and their oil, 1 teaspoon lemon peel, and 2 tablespoons juice to rice.
6) Clean the crab meat and mix it with rice.
7) Stuff this mixture into the peppers and top it with cheese.
8) Steam the peppers for nearly 20 minutes.
9) Serve red peppers stuffed with crab hot or at room temperature.