Crab with Enoki Mushroom
|Puff pastry shell||4|
|Shallots||3 , thinly sliced|
|Sweet red pepper||1 , cut into thin strips|
|Cooked crab meat||12 Ounce|
|Green peppercorns in vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Enoki mushrooms||3 1⁄2 Ounce, bases trimmed (1 Packet)|
|Shoyu||1 Teaspoon (Japanese Soy Sauce)|
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Place the pastry shells on a baking sheet and bake as per package instructions.
3) Take a saucepan and melt butter until foamy.
4) Add shallots and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Put the crab and peppercorns along with vinegar. Cover and lower heat to medium.
6) Cook until bubbling hot.
7) Now, add mushrooms and cook for about a minute and shoyu.
8) Remove pastry tops and put the shells back to the oven.
9) Now, fill the pastry shells with carb mixture.
10) Serve Crab with Enoki Mushroom immediately.
Calories 1262 Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 81 g124.8%
Saturated Fat 2 g10.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.1 mg2.7%
Sodium 97.4 mg4.1%
Total Carbohydrates 111 g37%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 32 g63.3%
Vitamin A 26.1% Vitamin C 69.8%
Calcium 1.3% Iron 5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet