Filets Of Trout with Crabmeat Sauce
|Trout fillets||12 Ounce (6 fillets, 6 ounce each)|
|Shallots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped (green onions)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||8 Ounce (1 carton)|
|Crabmeat lump||1 Pound|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F
2) Lightly coat an ovenproof dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat the remaining butter and sautÃ© onions for 5 minutes, until soft.
4) Stir in the flour and blend into butter, for 3 minutes stirring continuously but do not brown.
5) Gently stream in the milk, whisk continuously to prevent lumping.
6) Mix in sour cream and crabmeat.
7) Take the pan off the heat.
8) Lightly coat the filets with butter and place on a greased ovenproof dish.
9) Spoon an equal amount of the crabmeat sauce on each filet.
10) Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
11) Garnish with parsley, lemon wedge and paprika if desired
Calories 302 Calories from Fat 143
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 106.5 mg35.5%
Sodium 755.2 mg31.5%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.21 g0.83%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 28 g55.9%
Vitamin A 9.5% Vitamin C 28.8%
Calcium 15% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet