Crab Stuffed Jumbo Shells
|Jumbo shell pasta||16 , cooked, drained well (From A 12 Ounce Package)|
|Chopped broccoli florets||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Plain yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salad dressing/Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried dill weed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1⁄8 Teaspoon (If Desired)|
|Shredded carrot||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Seeded chopped cucumber||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned crab meat||12 Ounce, well drained, flaked (2 Cans, 6 Ounce Each)|
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© garlic and broccoli until the broccoli is tender and crisp.
2) Take the pan away from heat.
3) In a bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, dill and salt.
4) Fold in carrots, cucumber, crab meat and broccoli until well blended.
5) Place 2 tablespoon of the crab mixture into each shell.
6) Arrange the pasta on 13 by 9 inch baking dish.
7) Cover and place in the refrigerator until chill.
8) Serve cold garnished with chopped parsley or dill leaves.