Simple Deviled Crab Meat
|Crab meat||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped green peppers||4 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green onions||6 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Commercial sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olives||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely minced (Use Ripe Or Green)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven at 400 degrees
2. To prepare the crab flake the crab meat.
3. In a pan cook the vegetables in the butter until golden.
4. Remove from the heat and blend well stirring in flour and seasonings.
5. Return to the heat and blend in the milk then sour cream.
6. Cook over low heat stirring constantly and add the crab, olives and Worcestershire sauce.
7. Divide into 8 ramekins or baking shells, top with buttered crumbs and brown 10 minutes.
8. Serve Devilled Crab Meat spooning lightly over with fresh beaten cream or as desired.
Calories 425 Calories from Fat 275
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.8%
Saturated Fat 15.5 g77.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 67.8 mg22.6%
Sodium 987.7 mg41.2%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.5%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.1%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 16 g32.8%
Vitamin A 39.6% Vitamin C 38.5%
Calcium 19.4% Iron 16.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet