Baked Avocado with Crab
|White sauce||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Crab meat||1 1⁄4 Can (12.5 oz) (6- ounce or larger)|
|Sharp cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Peel and halve the avocados.
3) In a pan, melt the white saute, stir in the seasonings and sherry.
4) Then drain the crab meat and stir into the pan, heat thoroughly.
5) Stuff the avocado halves with the creamed crab mixture and sprinkle with the cheese.
6) In a heat-proof dish, place the stuffed avocado halves and surround with 1/2 inch hot water.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes .
8) Serve the Baked Avocado with Crab, immediately on dinner plates.