Eggs And Crab Meat
|Crab meat||1⁄2 Pound (fresh or canned)|
|Bean sprouts||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Scallions||4 , thinly sliced|
1) In a skillet, heat the oil and sautÃ© the crab for 1 minute.
2) Add the sprouts, salt and pepper.
3) Cook for 2 minutes more, mixing constantly.
4) In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs, say sauce and scallions.
5) Pour the egg mixture over the crab meat.
6) Cook the mixture until the eggs set, stirring once or twice.
7) Serve Eggs And Crab Meat hot with fried rice or noodles.
8) Can also be served with toasted bread as an appetizer.
Calories 268 Calories from Fat 170
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.3%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 317.2 mg105.7%
Sodium 1053.7 mg43.9%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.6%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 20 g40.9%
Vitamin A 10.5% Vitamin C 13.3%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 11.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet