Crab Stuffed Papayas
|Ripe papayas||2 Large|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla yogurt||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Fresh red raspberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Frozen crabmeat/Frozen crab- flavored salad-style fish, thawed - 2 numbers 8-ounce packages||12 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
1) Cut papayas lengthwise and scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
2) Remove pulp from centers of papaya halves, leaving 1/2 -inch-thick shell.
3) Peel papayas.
4) Brush insides of shells with lemon juice.
5) Chop enough pulp to measure 1/2 cup; set aside.
6) Place vanilla yogurt in a medium bowl.
7) Mix enough milk into the yogurt to make dressing of desired consistency.
8) Gently add in chopped papaya, the raspberries, and crabmeat and mix well.
9) Arrange shredded lettuce on 4 dinner plates.
10) Pour a spoonful of crab mixture into papaya shells.
11) Place papaya shells on plates and serve.
Calories 272 Calories from Fat 14
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.5%
Saturated Fat 0.41 g2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.75 mg0.25%
Sodium 28.6 mg1.2%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17%
Dietary Fiber 12.5 g49.8%
Sugars 28.2 g
Protein 18 g36.3%
Vitamin A 86.1% Vitamin C 438.2%
Calcium 14.6% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet