|Pimiento||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ripe olives||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs), buttered|
|Dry mustard||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Shrimp||4 , cooked (For Garnish)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1 Dash|
|Cooked flaked crabmeat||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Hard cooked eggs||2 , chopped|
|Chopped pimiento||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped ripe olives||1 Tablespoon|
|Buttered bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
|Cooked shrimp||4 (for garnish)|
1. Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole or 4 individual shells.
2. Preheat oven to 350° F.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour and dry mustard.
4. Stir in milk and cook over medium heat with constant stirring until thickened.
5. Add Worcestershire sauce, salt, and cayenne and white peppers.
6. Stir in crabmeat, eggs, pimiento, and olives.
7. In a skillet, melt butter and toss bread crumbs in it.
8. Fill the greased casserole or shells with the prepared mixture.
9. Top with buttered bread crumbs and bake in oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
10. Top with shrimp and serve.