Crab Meat Casserole
|Bread slice||10 , crusts removed|
|Bread slice||10 , crust removed|
|Canned crabmeat||1⁄2 Pound, flaked (1 Tin)|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Apply butter over bread sandwich crab meat, onion and green pepper in between 2 slices.
4. Lengthwise cut the sandwiches.
5. Grease an 8 x 8" baking pan with butter.
6. In the bottom of the greased baking dish, place the cut sandwiches and pour the egg and milk mixture all over it.
7. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 15 minutes until the egg is set.
8. Remove the dish from the oven and top with 1 tin mushroom soup and 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
9. Return the dish to the oven and bake for another 45 minutes.
10. Let the dish stand for a few minutes before serving.
Calories 471 Calories from Fat 95
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.4%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 164.2 mg54.7%
Sodium 1198.6 mg49.9%
Total Carbohydrates 69 g22.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.8%
Sugars 6.3 g
Protein 25 g50.1%
Vitamin A 4.8% Vitamin C 12.8%
Calcium 21% Iron 23.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet