Crab Meat Casserole
|Bread slice||10 , crusts removed|
|Bread slice||10 , crust removed|
|Canned crabmeat||1⁄2 Pound, flaked (1 Tin)|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Apply butter over bread sandwich crab meat, onion and green pepper in between 2 slices.
4. Lengthwise cut the sandwiches.
5. Grease an 8 x 8" baking pan with butter.
6. In the bottom of the greased baking dish, place the cut sandwiches and pour the egg and milk mixture all over it.
7. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 15 minutes until the egg is set.
8. Remove the dish from the oven and top with 1 tin mushroom soup and 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
9. Return the dish to the oven and bake for another 45 minutes.
10. Let the dish stand for a few minutes before serving.