Crescent Crab Purses
|Canned crabmeat||6 Ounce, well drained (1 Can)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Sharp process cheese spread||2 Tablespoon (From 5-Oz Jar)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Pepper red||1⁄8 Teaspoon, ground (Cayenne)|
|Ground red pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon (Cayenne)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Crescent dinner rolls||8 Ounce, refrigerated (1 Can)|
|Refrigerated crescent dinner rolls||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) In small bowl add all ingredients except dough. Mix together.
3) Open out the dough into 1 large rectangle 12 x 9-inch rectangle. Press firmly to seal the tears.
4) Divide and cut rectangle into twelve 3-inch squares.
5) Spoon 1 tablespoon crab mixture at the center of each dough square.
6) Fold in all the sides of the dough together at the center. Press firmly to seal.
7) Using fingers, pinch the dough firmly about 1/4 inch below edges and make a pouch with points extending over top.
8) Place it gently oven an ungreased cookie sheet.
9) Bake for 12 to 17 minutes until deep golden brown.
10) Remove immediately from cookie sheet.
11) Serve warm.
Calories 157 Calories from Fat 86
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.8%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 74.4 mg24.8%
Sodium 377.6 mg15.7%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber 0.52 g2.1%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 9 g17.8%
Vitamin A 7.9% Vitamin C 5.9%
Calcium 10.6% Iron 2.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet