Crab In Black Bean Sauce
|Salted black beans||2 Tablespoon, coarsely chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Root ginger||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Spring onions||4 , chopped|
|Lean pork||8 Ounce, finely minced (250 Grams)|
|Crab||1 Large, cut into pieces|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter, Preferably Homemade)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Sesame oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Spring onion flowers||4 (To Garnish)|
1. In a cup, combine the eggs and sesame oil.
2. In a wok, heat oil.
3. Stir-fry black beans, garlic, ginger and spring onions for 30 seconds.
4. Add pork and brown quickly in 1 minute.
5. Add crab, sherry and stock and boil rapidly for 8-10 minutes.
6. Pour the egg mixture.
7. Cook with constant stirring for 30 seconds until the egg has cooked into strands.
8. Serve crab and pork mixture to a warmed serving dish.
9. Garnish with spring onion flowers.
10. Serve immediately.