Baked Shrimp And Crab Combo
|Condensed cream of celery soup||21 Ounce (2 Cans, 10 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned crabmeat||15 Ounce, drained, flaked, and cartilage removed (2 Cans, 7 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Canned shrimp||9 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 4 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||6 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) In a saucepan, combine cream of celery soup, milk, eggs, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
3) Stir the mixture until cheese melts and then stir in mushroom, crab, and shrimp.
4) Take large baking shells and spoon the mixture.
5) Melt butter and toss breadcrumbs with Parmesan cheese and sprinkle over the seafood mixture.
6) Bake for 20 minutes.
7) Garnish with parsley and a pinch of lemon and serve.