Baked Shrimp And Crab Combo
|Condensed cream of celery soup||21 Ounce (2 Cans, 10 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned crabmeat||15 Ounce, drained, flaked, and cartilage removed (2 Cans, 7 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Canned shrimp||9 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 4 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||6 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) In a saucepan, combine cream of celery soup, milk, eggs, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
3) Stir the mixture until cheese melts and then stir in mushroom, crab, and shrimp.
4) Take large baking shells and spoon the mixture.
5) Melt butter and toss breadcrumbs with Parmesan cheese and sprinkle over the seafood mixture.
6) Bake for 20 minutes.
7) Garnish with parsley and a pinch of lemon and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1518 Calories from Fat 598
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 67 g103.4%
Saturated Fat 26.2 g131.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 925 mg308.3%
Sodium 5341.1 mg222.5%
Total Carbohydrates 82 g27.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g22.1%
Sugars 17.6 g
Protein 148 g296.9%
Vitamin A 49% Vitamin C
Calcium 104.7% Iron 16.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet