|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground red pepper||1 Dash|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Crab meat||1 Pound, bony tissue removed|
|Dry bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole, combine the onion in the 3 tablespoons butter and saute uncovered in the microwave at HIGH for about 4 minutes or until soft, stir after 1 minute.
2 ) Stir in the flour then gradually stir in the milk gradually and cook uncovered in the microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
3) Stir a little hot sauce into the egg, then return to rest of the sauce, stirring continuously.
4) Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, mustard, sage, red pepper, lemon juice, parsley and crab meat, blend well.
5) In 6 individual shells or glass custard cups, spoon the mixture equally.
6) In a small glass dish, melt 1 tablespoon butter in microwave at HIGH for 30 seconds. Then stir in the bread crumbs and sprinkle over each shell.
7) Cook uncovered in microwave at BAKE for 5 to 7 minutes, rearrange the shells once in between.
8) Serve immediately.