Crab Stuffed Zucchini
|Chopped cooked crab meat||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Fresh / Canned)|
|Dill pickle||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Green onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Chili sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. Prepare a large zucchini by cutting it in half lengthwise
4. Cut off the end and prepare it for the cooking process
5. Parboil the zucchini for a minute
6. Scoop out the center of the vegetable with a curved grapefruit knife
7. Leave a shell around the vegetable that is 1/4-inch thick
8. Collect the pulp and measure it into a ½ cup
9. Empty the pulp into a bowl
10. Add the crab, pickle, green onion, chili sauce, mayonnaise.
11. Season the zucchini shells with salt and pepper.
12. Fill them with the stuffing.
13. Place the stuffed vegetables in the plank
14. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake for 30 minutes or until the edges of the zucchini are a golden brown.
15. Serve immediately hot.