Crab Meat In Shells
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Green pepper||To Taste, chopped|
|Scallion||1 , chopped (Including Green Top)|
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced, well drained (1 Can)|
|Cream of celery soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned crab meat||7 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
1) In a 1-quart casserole, mix the parsley, green pepper, scallion, mushrooms and butter together.
2) Cover and cook in the microwave for 4 to 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the soup, blend well and then cover and cook in the microwave for 2 minutes.
4) Discard cartilage bits from the crab meat and add into the mixture with the lemon juice and sherry.
5) Then spoon the mixture into 4 scallop shells.
6) In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs and cheese.
7) Spread over the crab mixture, sprinkle with the paprika to taste and cook for 8 minutes.
8) Serve immediately on a serving plate.