Quick Fried Crab In Aromatic Oil
|Crab||1 Large, freshly cooked|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Ginger root pieces||2 , peeled and finely chopped|
|Spring onions||4 , chopped|
|Leek||1 , thinly sliced|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Fish stock/Chicken stock||1⁄2 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Corn flour||2 Teaspoon, blended with water|
|Sesame seed oil||2 Teaspoon|
1. Break open the crab shell and take out the meat.
2. Discarding the black sac, grey gills and intestinal thread.
3. Cut all the meat into pieces.
4. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
5. Add garlic, ginger and spring onions and stir-fry for 1 minute.
6. Add the crab meat and stir-fry for 5 minutes over a high heat.
7. Add leek and salt to taste.
8. Lower the heat.
9. Pour in the egg in a thin stream.
10. Add chicken stock and sherry and cook for 1 minute.
11. Add the corn flour and sesame oil.
12. Cook with constant stirring, until the gravy thickens.
13. Transfer to a serving dish.
14. Garnished with lemon wedges.
15. Serve immediately.