Ramekins Of Crab And Shrimp
|Diet margarine||1 Tablespoon|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Evaporated skim milk||13 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Frozen king crab meat||6 Ounce, thawed|
|Cooked pacific pink shrimp||7 Ounce|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned sliced water chestnuts||6 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Cooked rice||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Diced pimiento||2 Tablespoon|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small nonstick skillet, gently saute the green onions in the margarine until softened.
3) In a large saucepan, mix the flour, salt, and pepper together, then stir in the milk and cook over a low heat, stirring continuously, until smooth and thickened.
4) Stir in the shrimp, crabmeat, lemon juice, water chestnuts, cooked rice, sauteed green onions and pimiento, mix well.
5) In 6 individual ramekins, spoon the mixture and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
6) Bake in a preheated oven for about 25 minutes until the mixture is bubbly and thoroughly heated.
7) Serve immediately.
Calories 610 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.1%
Saturated Fat 5 g25.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 163.2 mg54.4%
Sodium 1155.6 mg48.1%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.8%
Sugars 20.9 g
Protein 46 g91.8%
Vitamin A 35% Vitamin C 23.9%
Calcium 122.9% Iron 45.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet