Crab Meat Shells
|Oranges||2 , peeled and segmented|
|Grapefruit||1 , peeled and segmented|
|Edam cheese||4 Ounce, diced (125 Gram)|
|Chopped cucumber||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Crab meat||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Tablespoon (175 Gram)|
1) Peel the oranges leaving just 2 segments for garnish. Peel the grapefruit. Chop both the fruits.
2) In a bowl, mix the fruits with cheese and cucumber.
3) In a different bowl, mix the crab meat with mayonnaise.
4) Keep the crab meat mixture on one half of each of 4 scallop shells. Keep the fruit mixture on other half.
5) Decorate with orange and parsley. Serve chilled.