Crab Meat Shells
|Oranges||2 , peeled and segmented|
|Grapefruit||1 , peeled and segmented|
|Edam cheese||4 Ounce, diced (125 Gram)|
|Chopped cucumber||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Crab meat||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Tablespoon (175 Gram)|
1) Peel the oranges leaving just 2 segments for garnish. Peel the grapefruit. Chop both the fruits.
2) In a bowl, mix the fruits with cheese and cucumber.
3) In a different bowl, mix the crab meat with mayonnaise.
4) Keep the crab meat mixture on one half of each of 4 scallop shells. Keep the fruit mixture on other half.
5) Decorate with orange and parsley. Serve chilled.
Calories 440 Calories from Fat 200
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g34.8%
Saturated Fat 10.7 g53.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 55.8 mg18.6%
Sodium 591.3 mg24.6%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23.4%
Sugars 15.7 g
Protein 30 g61%
Vitamin A 48.9% Vitamin C 235.1%
Calcium 52.6% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet