|Flaked crabmeat||2 Cup (32 tbs), picked over well (Fresh Or Canned)|
|Bacon slices||6 , fried until crisp|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Celery salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tabasco sauce||3 Drop (Few Drops)|
|Chili sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tarragon vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Mayonnaise||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In 6 well buttered ramekins or shells, add the crab flakes.
3) Place in the preheated oven until thoroughly heated, then top each with a slice of crisp bacon.
4) Blend the paprika, mustard, celery salt and Tabasco together.Then combine with the chili sauce, vinegar and mayonnaise, mix well.
5) Spread this sauce evenly over the warmed crabmeat and place under a preheated broiler to brown.
6) Serve immediately.