Crabmeat With Herbs And Pasta
|Onion||1 Small, minced|
|Carrot||1 , shredded|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Canned crabmeat||6 Ounce, drained and flaked|
|Chopped fresh basil/1 teaspoon dried basil leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped pine nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Uncooked vermicelli||4 Ounce, hot cooked and drained (1/2 Of A 8 Ounce Package)|
1) In a large skillet, heat oil and butter over medium-high heat and sauté onion, carrot and garlic until vegetables are soft, but not brown.
2) Minimize the heat to medium and add in crabmeat, basil, parsley and lemon juice.
3) Stir cook for 4 minutes and mix in pine nuts and salt.
4) In a large bowl, put vermicelli and pour the sauce over it, gently tossing to coat.
5) Garnish with more parsley sprigs if desired and serve hot.