Fried Chilli Crab
|Flower crab||1 Pound (500 Gram)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
|Finely chopped garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried chilies||20 , left whole but stalks cut off|
|Green pepper||1 Small (Capsicum, I N Fine Strips)|
|Lean pork||3 1⁄2 Ounce, finely shredded (100 Gram)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oyster sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cornflour||2 Teaspoon, blended with water|
1) Eliminate the backs of the crabs, discard spongy grey matter inside and wash.
1) With a cleaver, chop the body, smash the claws lightly, legs still attached, into four pieces.
2) Dry crab thoroughly.
3) Heat oil and deep fry the crab for 5-7 minutes, finally drain and place aside.
4) In a wok, retain 2 teaspoons of oil and stir fry the garlic, chillies, green pepper and pork over moderate heat for 2-3 minutes until the pork has changed colour.
5) Add crab and all other ingredients, except corn flour, and simmer for 1 minute.
6) Thicken with corn flour and serve.