Curried Oysters And Crab Meat
|Cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Cooking oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Shucked oysters||2 Dozen|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Cooked crab meat||1 Cup (16 tbs), flaked|
1. Press hot rice into oiled timbale shells or ring mold.
2. Cook onion and garlic in oil until clear.
3. Cook oysters over low heat until they are plump and the edges begin to curl. Drain, saving liquor.
4. Heat milk.
5. Stir curry powder, salt, pepper and flour into onion mixture.
6. Add hot milk and oyster liquor. Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
7. Add oysters and crab meat.
8. Heat just to boiling.
9. Serve with rice