|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green onions||3 , finely sliced|
|Fresh lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Lump crabmeat||1 Pound, cartilage removed|
|Snipped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Hot pepper sauce||To Taste|
|Slivered almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), toasted|
1) Take a 10 inch skillet and place it over medium heat. Melt margarine or butter in it.
2) Stir in onions and lemon juice, and cook for about a minute.
3) Now, put crabmeat and parsley in the skillet and stir gently.
4) Pour hot pepper sauce and drizzle white pepper, to taste.
5) Cook the mixture on medium heat, just for about a minute, until the sauce and pepper have blended.
6) Lastly, gently add almonds.
7) Serve hot.