Banana Ginger Curry with Crab, Sausage and Noodles
|Banana ginger curry||11 Ounce (1 Jar, Curry Love)|
|Flat rice noodles||7 Ounce (Wide Type)|
|Vegetable oil/Peanut oil||3 Teaspoon|
|Pork sausages||2 , cut into 1/4 inch slices|
|Scallions||6 , trimmed and cut into 2 inch lengths|
|Cooked dungeness crabs||1⁄2 Pound|
1. Put noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Let sit for 6 to 8 minutes, drain and rinse with cold water.
2. Heat a wok over medium heat, add oil and swirl to coat.
3. Add sausage and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until light golden, stirring frequently. Drain the sausage drippings to make the dish lighter. Add onions and cook, stirring until they begin to soften but still quite crisp, about 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Add noodles and Curry Love, stirring to coat.
5. Cook over low heat until heated through, add the crab meat.
6. Toss, serve and enjoy.
This recipe is courtesy of Mike's Organic Curry Love. To learn more about this product or to find out where you can make a purchase, visit MyCurryLove.Com
Proud member of 1% for the planet OnePercentForThePlanet.Org .
Calories 1032 Calories from Fat 302
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g51.8%
Saturated Fat 10.7 g53.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 198 mg66%
Sodium 2459.5 mg102.5%
Total Carbohydrates 134 g44.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.7%
Sugars 42.3 g
Protein 40 g79.8%
Vitamin A 13.8% Vitamin C 25.2%
Calcium 20.6% Iron 19.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet