|Clarified butter||6 Ounce|
|Finely chopped shallots||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Alaskan king crab meat||18 Ounce|
|Dry sherry||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Lobster sauce||12 Ounce|
|Heavy cream||8 Ounce|
|Cooked white rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon|
1) Places ounces butter in a heavy duty crepe pan which has been heated beforehand. Cook the shallots lightly and then add the crabmeat. Lightly sauté taking care to not bruise the crab meat.
2) Add the sherry and cook for about a minute.
3) Turn the crab meat once during the cooking time. Add the cognac and flame.
4) With the butter and sherry mix, baste the crab meat.
Add the butter which is remaining.
5) Reduce the heat and move the crab meat to one side of the pan. This is done to make room for sauce preparation.
6) To the pan, add the lobster sauce and blend it well with butter till it is completely smooth.
7) Add heavy cream and keep cooking the mixture for about a minute so that it blends well.
8) Over the crabmeat, baste the sauce and allow to cook over low flame for 5 minutes.
9) Add salt and pepper to taste.
10) On a dinner plate, place the cooked rice and form a ring. Place cooked crabmeat in center of the rise and serve hot after sprinkling with rice.