1) First clean the crab. Discard the gills under close to thinning points on sides of the back shell.
2) Lie the crab in its back and discard the small piece at lower part of shell.
3) Wash crabs thoroughly under running water.
4) In a pan add margarine and sauté crabs for 5 minutes till lightly browned on both sides.
5) Strain from margarine and remove from heat.
6) Pour Meuniere Sauce over crabs. Place on heat and bring to a boil.
7) Simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
8) Decorate with lemon halves, parsley, and paprika.