|Tinned crabmeat||7 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Mayonnaise||90 Milliliter (6 Tablespoon)|
|Tomato puree||15 Milliliter (Ketchup)|
1. Place the eggs in a small saucepan, cover with cold water and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Add tomato puree or ketchup to the mayonnaise, mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Drain the crabmeat, removing any cartilage which might have been left in. Flake the crab.
4. Drain the eggs, cool under running water, shell and dice them.
5. In a bowl, mix the crab with the mayonnaise. Add the diced eggs, mixing gently. Turn the salad into individual bowls. Serve cold.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1113 Calories from Fat 816
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 92 g142.2%
Saturated Fat 12.6 g63.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1105.1 mg368.4%
Sodium 2409.6 mg100.4%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.32 g1.3%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 61 g121.8%
Vitamin A 21% Vitamin C 73.5%
Calcium 32.2% Iron 21.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet