|Tinned crabmeat||7 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Mayonnaise||90 Milliliter (6 Tablespoon)|
|Tomato puree||15 Milliliter (Ketchup)|
1. Place the eggs in a small saucepan, cover with cold water and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Add tomato puree or ketchup to the mayonnaise, mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Drain the crabmeat, removing any cartilage which might have been left in. Flake the crab.
4. Drain the eggs, cool under running water, shell and dice them.
5. In a bowl, mix the crab with the mayonnaise. Add the diced eggs, mixing gently. Turn the salad into individual bowls. Serve cold.