|Butter||1⁄2 Ounce (15 Gram)|
|Double cream||8 Fluid Ounce (225 Milliliter)|
|Mustard powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Hard boiled egg||4|
|Dry breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Break off all the crab claws. Crack the large claws and legs and pick out the meat. Reserve the smaller legs. Break the crabmeat into pieces and discard any cartilage and shell.
2. Separate the bodies from the large shells. Discard the spongy 'fingers' and the stomach which is found just under the head. Pick out all the meat and combine it with the claw meat. Clean the upper shells thoroughly.
3. Melt the butter and add the flour, stirring well. Stir in the cream, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until thickened. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Chop the hard-boiled eggs and add to the sauce with the crabmeat. Spoon into the clean shells, sprinkle lightly with breadcrumbs and drizzle with melted butter.
5. Bake in an oven preheated to 180° C/350 °F/ Gas Mark 4 for about 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Sprinkle with some chopped parsley and serve surrounded by the reserved crab legs.