|Canned crab meat||6 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Frozen peas||20 Ounce (Two 10 Ounce Package)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Dry sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||6 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Pimientos||4 Ounce, drained and sliced (1 Can Or Jar)|
|White bread slice||3 , cut in tiny cubes|
1. Drain crab meat; remove bony tissue, if any; break crab meat into bite-size chunks.
2. Cook peas drain.
3. Blend the mushroom soup and dry sherry until smooth in small bowl.
4. Layer half of the crab meat, the peas, mushrooms and pimientos in a 10-cup baking dish; repeat layers. Pour soup mixture over top.
5. Toss bread cubes with butter or margarine in a small bowl; sprinkle over the mixture in the baking dish.
6. Bake in a moderate oven (350°) for 1 hour, or until bubbly in center and the crumb topping is toasted.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1435 Calories from Fat 464
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g79.7%
Saturated Fat 26.5 g132.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 270 mg90%
Sodium 4468.7 mg186.2%
Total Carbohydrates 172 g57.2%
Dietary Fiber 32.4 g129.6%
Sugars 43.5 g
Protein 67 g134.1%
Vitamin A 317% Vitamin C 330.6%
Calcium 21.6% Iron 74%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet